The following section outlines our responsibilities and remedies as needed. This section also outlines the rights of SLK Visuals and the client in our business relationship.
I. This agreement constitutes an order for corporate photography and / or videography services, including taking of photos as agreed by both parties: SLK Visuals and Contracting Party (client). Unless otherwise specifed, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample photo prints, and video tapes thereof shall remain the property of SLK Visuals and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by SLK Visuals .
II. COURTEOUS PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY GUIDELINES: In order for us to deliver a professional photo shoot and video shoot that you have paid good money for, we have implemented the following rules. We ask that you inform your guests, family, etc. of these rules. We are not responsible for bad photos or video if your guests do not follow these simple rules of photography etiquette.
- a) We move around a lot and we cannot worry about getting in the way of other cameras or camcorders. We try to be unobtrusive, but there are shots that we have to get.
- b) When we are doing formal poses, do not take photos until we are nished with each pose. We will set the pose, take our photos and the give the guests a chance to take photos.
- c) If we are taking photos while roaming (reception, informal service, or any other roaming shots) do not stand opposite our cameras to take your photos. The flashes cancel each other out and cause bad photos. Please stand beside or behind us.
- d) Do not walk in front of our cameras. There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to catch a special moment or special kiss and have someone walk in front of the camera at the time we take the shot.
- e) Keep all children away from our equipment. If a child trips over a tripod and causes a $1000 camera to crash to the floor, make sure the child has a parent with a large checkbook handy. We have insurance for our mistakes, but please control the children. For a professional production we bring approximately $10,000 of equipment with us to each production.
- f ) If the guests of honor are uncomfortable (too hot, too cold, screaming kids, time rushed, sickness, etc.) then the photo shoot or video shoot will be unhappy, depressing and a waste of someone’s money. Please bring comfortable clothing, shoes, etc. for the photo shoot. If you need to change clothes for the photos, feel free to do so.
III. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES: The charges in this agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. No part of any order will be delivered until all fees as outlined in this contract are paid in full (including any overtime charges incurred at the event.)